Sunday, October 29, 2006

Gone With The Wind

The email has gone. The email containing the reworked manuscript is out of my outbox and into the big wide sent blue yonder inhabited by decision-making editors with the power to crush your writing ego in just one blow (big squeezy thanx to beloved CP for looking over - squigy cheek pinch to Nat).

All I can say is I did my best. Added the most convincing additional line of conflict for the heroine. And layered throughout. Let's leave it at that.

So all I have to do now right is forget about it...not recheck my email fifty squillion times a day...not pretzel myself like crazy that she hates it/it's too long/in the opposite direction than she wanted bla bla bla! Nuff already.

I know. It's at times like these I wish I did macrame...or had a serious knitting frenzy going down jx

No comments: