Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to 2007!

Nice...
Very nice...
Looks like the kind of woman who'd give him lotsa grief...hehehe
Definitely!
A New Year begins! *Jude stretches and inhales deeply - ah the bracing air of possibilities...* I haven't made any resolutions just one writing goal - to keep writing however hard the pregnancy/baby gets. Surely that's realistic? Anyway in my dreams I'd love to write two books this year or alternatively write one new one and refresh/refurbish an oldie - we shall have to see won't we?

In the meantime enjoy this New Year's Day - I'm off to Mother's to devour delicious pie. Isn't that what NY is all about!?!

Here's SB Hero and heroine again. Just because I dig pics of them. I'm basking in the afterglow of BFPO - book final print out. It's a lovely feeling!

jx

No comments: