Sunday, March 11, 2007

More Than A Feeling?

Okay -- after being summoned awake (i.e. via yelling) by dd this morning and kicked awake by baby I realised I really should blog about something today that's been on my mind for some time.

We decided NOT to find out the baby's gender via ultrasound (if we could help it). This decision has remained intact. But I figure it's worth me noting that I have a strange and wonderful feeling of what the baby might be all on my own...without technology, old wives tales or any particular reasons to support it. I have a hunch it's a boy. (I have to add we'll be mightily happy with whatever we're blessed with and have no real preference other than a fondness for little boys' pyjamas and a hearty preference for clothes shopping for little girls!!!)

Anyway I digress. For some unknown - maybe psychic - reason, I figure it's a boy. It's even driven me to go towards the blue things in shops over the pink and I'm almost mentally calling the wee one by the name we've picked (though I'm trying not to in the interests of equality).

So I hereby declare my hunch. I think it's a boy.
I wanted to write this down just in case - the chances are slim as usual - but just in case this psychic mummy phase proves correct. I've said it first! jx

3 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

You know what? Lately I've been feeling the same about mine...

Jess x

Judy Jarvie said...

Oooh Jess how spooky!

Maybe we're both going through a strange phase ... we'll probably both end up with girls LOL! jx

Jessica Raymond said...

Most likely!!

Jess x