Thursday, March 22, 2007

More...

My new heroine...the one that's bobbing into my head on Project:Excitement (see previous blog post) has a name. It's Rosa. She looks quite a lot like Kate Hudson, she's v cool though I don't know her too well yet. We've only met over the space of a page.

Hero's outside and on his way through the hall of her sister's palatial home so I haven't met him at all.

But so far it's all good.

jx
P.S. Went for baby scan. It's big - over average sized. Only down side is my liver function needs an eye kept on it so I've had to book two more visits to antenatal for check ups next week. Bummer.
P.P.S. We still don't know baby's gender. It's determined to keep shy.

2 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

What will happen when they meet??

Take care of yourself and that liver, Judy. Although Baby sounds like it's doing very well! I myself have just got low-iron results and am now swallowing Pregaday every night.

Jess x

Nell Dixon said...

Hugs, sounds interesting. Baby sounds like it's thriving nicely.