Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ooooops


I forgot to mention something v cool...


Got my signed copy of Nat's book. A knuckle clencher/weak knees and jittery tummy moment (I feel so proud!) Thanks for the freebie Nat (though I intend to buy it as well just so I can bore the sales assistant in Smiths with my distinguished credentials - gg). You can buy it in the UK from early May - or pre-order from Amazon/Mills and Boon - so go get yours soon!



Oh and heard that my formatted book Taking The Leap is nearing completion as is the cover. Gasparoo! Right - I'm properly off now. I promise.

3 comments:

Phillipa said...

Can't wait to see your cover, Jude.

Natalie Anderson said...

Yep -me too - expecting my email notification any day please :)
Go you on the words - is this the new one? Hell - let me get over my 35-40k hump so I can get to you on that one... am sooooooooooo sttuggling to get to 40 right now....

Jessica Raymond said...

Looking forward to seeing your cover!

Jess x