- A signed copy of Taking the Leap (woohoo)
- Superior blend Scottish Tea Bags (I know exciting isn't it) and Finest Shortbread (any self respecting Scottish Granny would die for this!)
- A George Clooney souvenir (gorgeous and wondrous to own)
- Some Scottish bespoke smelly products (mighty fine to the nostrils!)
- A bad taste Scottish nick nack from the tourist office involving sheep (just because)
Contest Question - WHO IS THIS MYSTERY HUNK? (hint - he's on this blog as hunk of the month...he's also pictured below in a jacuzzi.)
Simply give me a blog comment or send me an email with Contest Answer in the title line. You could be the lucky ducky selected at random from the sand bucket of a very excited blonde haired four year old with manic tendencies.
And if you win you could be slathered in toiletries and feasting on shortbread before you know it - or vice versa depending on your personal preference.
C'mon - what're you waiting for guys?
Surely the tea-bags alone are a clincher?