Thursday, April 26, 2007

The George Clooney Mystery Continues...

Haha! I love a bit of mystery. No Pip it's not a pair of GC boxers...and no I haven't had a restraining order put on me in order to obtain the prize. Sheesh. What do you guys take me for?

The prize will probably come as an anti-climax now...but as I said, it's the perfect accompaniment for tea! It's also a rather natty ornamentation for the home. You'll be able to put it somewhere prominent and dust it regularly. So stay tuned... I'll leave the contest open a bit longer to see if I can tempt more interest. And just because I'm evil and like people guessing.

In fact if anyone guesses what the mystery GC item is - I'll even send them a small prize! How's that for generosity? There are runners up prizes too who'll each get a special GC item. So it's worth entering.

I know. Just too exciting.

But it's not boxers. Or even a thong. Or big baggy Y fronts.

Or large saggy long john pants. GC is definitely a commando guy girls.

jx

2 comments:

Phillipa said...

"Or large saggy long john pants. GC is definitely a commando guy girls."

And you know this fact, *how*?
:)

Judy Jarvie said...

X-ray vision Pip. And a good imagination. It keeps me occupied. jx