Friday, April 20, 2007

A Very Special Day!

Today should be a VERY SPECIAL day!

Taking The Leap is out with Moonlit Romance - go buy your copy right now (please?) Of if you need more convincing on why you so badly need to read a copy then check out the Unique Enterprises blog which has snippets and blurb and more...

Later I'll be posting the cover (!!!) it's fab.

I also hope to post a contest so come back for a visit won't you?

Sadly for now my ISP is playing silly and I haven't had email for two whole days which makes me a bit 'grrrr' around the edges (if I owe you an email sorry - I will catch up when the internet pixies have sorted their act out!)

For now let's just say a collective YEY (and a big thanks to my editors at Moonlit) that the day is finally here and my book is finally out. I'm very excited.

5 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

Congratulations, Judy!

Jess x

Nell Dixon said...

Congratulations, Judy. Wishing you tons of sales.

Phillipa said...

Jude

I have tried three times so say CONGRATS but my posts don't seem to be appearing. I loved the extract on the site - a doctor, commando under his aviator overalls. What are you trying to do to me?!!!

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks for the support you lovely people.

Hehe - so commando is your private weakness Pip? I'll have to remember that little snippet for when you win your Rita.

Well TTL isn't up yet on Moonlit so I'm holding the cover and contest post until it does. It'll just help the mounting anticipation (she lied). jx

Natalie Anderson said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!! I've been checking Moonlit all day and am about to hit they hay and hope to find it there tomorrow!
Go YOU!