Thursday, May 24, 2007

Modern Extra Author Wisdom

Some of you may or may not know that I'm a Mills & Boon Modern Extra writer wannabe (yup if my fairygodmother turned up wielding her glittery wand you can guess what my BIGOWISHO would be). I'm still working on that particular ambition and usually can be found with something in the pipeline for the line...(Let's not mention the requested full that went in on 3 Jan and just say the words 'still waiting on outcome' apply. BITES KNUCKLES, sheesh!)

Anyway my lovely and fragrant (hmmm she smells of Manuka Honey and baby soap) CP Nat has some renowned ModX authors popping by to add their wisdom on sex in a modern extra and other 'must know facts' if you're targeting the line.

Go check out the discussion here.....

3 comments:

Lis said...

Thanks for the link! :)

Jessica Raymond said...

Ooh, good luck on the requested full -- didn't know about that!

Jess x

Phillipa said...

Yes - but have you had baby Jude yet?!
love, P x