Saturday, May 19, 2007

This Little Piggy!


These days I am mostly to be found with my feet up (feet are swollen like pig's trotters - I jest you not). The baby is very, very active lately and doing a private Macarena at every opportunity (I'd join in if my ankles would allow). I think this babe is going to be a bit of a groover.

The whole baby coming v soon thing has just hit me now juggernaut style -- our long-awaited, much hyped baby is soon going to make an appearance in our lives in a matter of days! Now everywhere I go strangers stop me and just ask 'when?' I keep asking myself the foolish question - is it that obvious? Ansa - YES!

Gasp. So after a seven year wait to have a baby it feels like now it's finally happening.
How I feel about it:
A touch nervous about how it will all go.
Super excited to get the labour bit over with.
Very keen for some cuddle time with groover baby unleashed.
In summary - I can't wait and pregnancy has been more of a rollercoaster ride than I ever envisaged.

So let the countdown commence.
We're on the home straight now.
Here's hoping the pig's trotters won't last for too long.

What I'm Reading - The Innocent by Posie Graeme-Evans

4 comments:

Jessica said...

*HUGS* The waiting is the worst, I think.

Can't wait to hear of things kicking off for you!

Jess x

Phillipa said...

Testing my new blogger account - with Hugs and hello to Jude.

Marcy said...

With my first I didn't mind the wait as long as it postponed the birth, but with my second I just wanted it over. In the end, you forget all about the pain once you hold that snuggly little bundle.

Best wishes for a easy delivery,

Marcy

Anonymous said...

Hello Judith,
Hope feet not to bad. You still have time to borrow my lycra out fit, that might help the swelling!! You look lush in it before!!
If it happen before we speak good luck honey
Love Sue