Saturday, June 09, 2007

Outta Here!

Well as of today (Saturday) baby 'Bertha' still hasn't put in any signs of arrival on his/her own so I'm all set to go into hospital first thing in the morning. I'll see you all again on the other side of the labour ward. At first that filled me with angst but now I'm quite pleased to get things underway.

Had some fab news yesterday - I've just sold a short story to a women's magazine who loved it and are happy to see more. I'm really excited about that and it feels like I've a few writing challenges to get my teeth into once the sleeplessnights/babygro changing/reusable nappy aspirations are under control! Yet even that great news wasn't enough to send me into labour!!

So now we'll see what a few days in hospital can achieve. jx

5 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

**HUGS**

Good luck, Judy -- I'll be thinking of you!!

Jess x

Phillipa said...

Wel done on the story, Judy and Good luck tomorrow. can't wait to see your goregous baby.
Phillipa x

Marcy said...

Best of luck Judy! Can't wait to hear all the exciting news (and pics!).

Marcy

Jenna Bayley-Burke said...

best of luck!

(you do know we expect baby pictures, right?)

Natalie Anderson said...

you know i'm thinking of you :)