Friday, June 08, 2007

Quickie...

Okay. I know I promised to go away but I just had to come back quickly to say a BIG HI to Fay - the creator of the wonderful David T You Tube video - for popping by. Her work is awesome (check it out at www.the-emporium.org). There's a particularly good one of Legolas and Aragorn from Lord of the Rings there.

In other good news - life has got better since my last 'preggo blues' post. I just got a gym ball! Yes, odd but true. Half of my woes connected with waiting for baby are an overextended pelvis that's causing me a lot of pain and made getting out of bed solo lately pretty darn tricky (apparently it's called symphysis pubis dysfunction).

But now I'm happy. I have the perfect bouncy solution! Hey, it rocks! Where do you think I can find the emperor sized bed to match it??? Oh and David Tennant to blow it up for me? Wearing his kilt. jx

1 comment:

Natalie Anderson said...

symphysis pubis sucks. the big banana. don't wanna scare you but i was on crutches for 6 weeks after baby number 1 because i did it in in her delivery. it meant trouble with the subsequent pregnancies too (with the pain as i got bigger). its more common than they let on - and man oh man is it painful. so you have ALLLLLLLL my sympathy - you really do. HOpe u find a comfy snoozle spot - and yay for the gym ball!!!!
Now, is it possible to savour these last few days!?!?!?!?!??!
HA!!!