Thursday, July 26, 2007

Passing Through


Feeling better.
Got a lovely pressie today from my Aunty from Spain - a baby bib with Esme Kate embroidered on it ( easily pleased? Yus sur!)
Check out the word worm - it's gone up (well erm I cheated and lowered my target - but I've finished off the chapter so it's not all forgery!) 9 per cent!

Just wrote another short story and hoping it will be liked/accepted etc. Aiming to send off soon.

Went to baby massage classes with baby - she loved, she cooed, she passed out like a narcoleptic on the floor!

Am reading Dr Tanya Byron and practicing being the cool mummy guru of calm 'non-reaction' during intense bouts of four year old 'rousing' tantrums and misbehaviour! It's kinda working, I think. Let's just say the words 'Go to your bedroom now please' said in a zen like tone are featuring heavily. Ooooom!
Oh and Pip's got some exciting news coming up at her blog...doh! I wanna know all now. jx
P.S. Apols to Nat for not being a very good Crit Partner lately (no time) but I'm LOVING YOUR WORK babe.

3 comments:

Natalie Anderson said...

Well I'm not very good either am I? Let's face it, neither of us have any time at the moment! :) Having said that tho, I always have time for a short story... go on, SEND IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Raymond said...

So glad you're feeling better! :) And great news on the writing -- seems to be going nice and steady.

Jess x

Anonymous said...

Hi honey does the book your reading cover 4 year olds that wake up earlier than the sun comes up!!! can't wait to read your short story
sue x