Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hello Holidays


Tomorrow is the start of the school Summer holidays.

Shame the Scottish weather is far from summery.

Ah well...no writing time to be had. But hopefully time for kidlet fun. I'm also very excited - just got the two next Posie Graeme Evans books in the trilogy to read (The Beloved and The Exiled). I can't wait! Even better I found some time to blitz write the first scene of my new book, it's called A Man For Morven :)


P.S. The caption to this photo should read - I wish I was getting as much sleep as she is.

3 comments:

Phillipa said...

Jude - I have DD at home until October. She has promised to some ironing today...

Hope Esme is feeling better after her pampering treatment.

Happy writing!

Marcy said...

Good luck with the writing! Remember to take some time to relax. You've earned it!

Marcy

Nell said...

Oh, she's such a sweetheart! My kids have more weeks at school yet before they break up.