Friday, July 13, 2007

Who Loves Ya Baby?


Er...call me unobservant. My hubbie has gone back to work and I'm minding the kidlets with Mum's help 'til I'm back behind the wheel after the op. Anyway - husband observes tonight - 'our baby has lost half her hair - I wonder what it will be like when it grows back?'.


Hate to say it. I've been so busy. Immersed in feeds and all manner of motherly duties. But I HADN'T NOTICED.


Am I a bad mummy? My month old baby girl has LOST HALF OF HER hair (the front half) and I missed it.


And should I be worrying incase it doesn't come back? Paranoid - me?!? Never!


6 comments:

Julie Cohen said...

Did she really lose it? Or did her head just grow and her hair didn't keep up? That's what happened with the Fecklet--he looked like he had a bad toupee for a few weeks. Then of course he got the bald patch in the back.

You didn't notice because you see her all the time and therefore your husband will see changes first, because he has gaps in between. I have to ask my husband if the baby has grown when he comes back from tour; if I didn't see his ankles sticking out of his clothes I wouldn't have known a thing.

Julie Cohen said...

Oh...and it grows back.

Jessica Raymond said...

It's completely normal :) Charlie's starting to lose a bit from the back, but in a weird straight line...

Jess x

Natalie Anderson said...

my gels still don't have hair - who knows what colour it will be... who knows when it will grow??!!
Hmmm, facebook - I will sign on - one day, soon, honest... after I've fixed chapter one ok?!!?

Anonymous said...

It will return... and anyway bald is beautiful. I ave a bald hero at the moment ( well - he's shaven headed which is *slightly* different!).

PS I Love Gerry Butler and wish I was Cecilia Ahern.

Phillipa

Judy Jarvie said...

P.S. I wish I was Cecilia too.