Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kwikie Christening Pics



Thanks for the Christening wishes - and due to popular demand (lol) here's a couple of pics. Sadly (much as I'd love to post her pic) I can't put in the ones of my biggest daughter in her beautiful Monsoon muslin dress. There's legal/anonymity reasons (if you've read Taking The Leap you'll catch my drift). But suffice to say - she looked lovely and she did very well being baptised as a big girl so we were really proud! Here's pics of Grandma and Esme and mad parents and baby in robe!

P.S. We're still eating the cake. It's rather good with a nice cuppa Rosy Lea.

P.P.S. Check out Pure Passion Awards - and vote for writing pal of mine Phillipa Ashley! Her book deserves loadsa votes! Go Pip.

3 comments:

Phillipa said...

Jude - Esme looks gorgeous and her mum's looking great too/ Thanks x

And thank you for sending me Dear Frankie which has just had me in floods of tears. What an amazing film.

Judy Jarvie said...

Glad you liked DF. I have a personal soft spot for it and I also think the story is an amazing study in conflict. Plus there's Gerry as eye candy. Yum jx

Jessica Raymond said...

Aw, so cute. She looks *so* much like the both of you!! Glad Big DD was a good girl too. Got to be pretty brave to have that done with everyone looking at you!

Jess x