Thursday, November 29, 2007

Anyone for tennis?

Erm. The writing is still going strong. 13000 words kinda strong.

It's a bit like a flood after a drought. I just can't stop it and I'm drowning in words. In fact I've finished the partial.

But worry not. I'll probably read it back and think it's utter PANTS.

So I don't intend to read it at all yet. Or tinker too much. I'm plodding right on and getting it down as far as I can. Because that way I won't get waylaid and paranoid. I'm crossing fingers I can type The End on this one.

Right now the hero has just invited the heroine to go watch tennis. When in reality the only kind of tennis he's interested in is the tonsil variety.

That was a terrible pun. But hey - if you can't do it on your own blog, what hope is there people?!

Laters.

2 comments:

Phillipa said...

13k! You put me to shame, Jude. That is fantastic. Can you tell us more baout which book?

Jessica Raymond said...

GO Judy!!

Jess x