Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hogmanay Approaches

2007 has gone too fast:

Speedy Roundup -
  • Taking The Leap was published in APRIL 2007! Yey!
  • Short story Night To Remember published in Candis.
  • Pregnant and growing bigger for the first six months of 2007! Oh yeah am I glad to be out of maternity jeans.
  • Esme born two weeks late - enter cutio babe and sleepless nights.
  • Eldest daughter adopted and goes from strength to shining, shouting, crazily running around the house in a flurry of bracelets and handbags strength!
  • Discovered the writerly joy of ALPHASMART - and boy do I love my Alphie (in fact wouldn't manage to write a word without it!)
  • Tinker our lovely cat died - sad.
  • Sipping Bliss rejected by MnB (a bit crestfallen but good R so don't blub!)
  • New WIP on the go after a long time with little writing progress of note!

Hopes for the new year

  • To make time to write and FINISH projects!
  • To not give up the Mills and Boon publication dream quite yet.
  • To make time for craft and composting and writer's rest too.
  • To relish every divine moment of my little girls - it just goes so fast!
  • To stay away from EBAY - it's just a fancy looking 'big girl's post office set' plaything crafted by the devil's own hand.
  • To start yoga again (though with babe around I doubt I'll get the chance!)
  • To stop buying ultra cute pink baby clothes - she grows too fast.
Here's wishing you all health, happiness, smiles, cuddles and lot and lots of good times in 2008!

5 comments:

Nell said...

Happy New Year!

Jessica Raymond said...

Good ones, Judy! I need to make mine later on.

Happy New Year!

Jess x

Phillipa said...

Good luck for 2008, Judy

P x

Ray-Anne said...

Ah, the devil EBay.
DO NOT let yourself loose on YouTube - seriously. You think you are justified in creating the perfect playlist for the WIP and three hours later you are listening to lectures on garden care by Percy Thrower!
A brilliant list of course.
All the best, Ray-ANne

Judy Jarvie said...

Ray-Anne - ROFL! You crack me up.

Sad thing is I have several Percy Thrower tomes upstairs. Signed ones. Hangs head in shame. Yep I'm a garden nerd (glad you are too).

Will steer clear of You Tube. I always end up watching Flashdance and old Wombles vids and showing my age.
jx