Speedy Roundup -
- Taking The Leap was published in APRIL 2007! Yey!
- Short story Night To Remember published in Candis.
- Pregnant and growing bigger for the first six months of 2007! Oh yeah am I glad to be out of maternity jeans.
- Esme born two weeks late - enter cutio babe and sleepless nights.
- Eldest daughter adopted and goes from strength to shining, shouting, crazily running around the house in a flurry of bracelets and handbags strength!
- Discovered the writerly joy of ALPHASMART - and boy do I love my Alphie (in fact wouldn't manage to write a word without it!)
- Tinker our lovely cat died - sad.
- Sipping Bliss rejected by MnB (a bit crestfallen but good R so don't blub!)
- New WIP on the go after a long time with little writing progress of note!
Hopes for the new year
- To make time to write and FINISH projects!
- To not give up the Mills and Boon publication dream quite yet.
- To make time for craft and composting and writer's rest too.
- To relish every divine moment of my little girls - it just goes so fast!
- To stay away from EBAY - it's just a fancy looking 'big girl's post office set' plaything crafted by the devil's own hand.
- To start yoga again (though with babe around I doubt I'll get the chance!)
- To stop buying ultra cute pink baby clothes - she grows too fast.