- Lovely cards from the girls - aah
- Nice pressies - Ortak amber necklace and new glasses from hubbie (cue woo-ooooo noise). The necklace is v tasteful and gorgeous and the glasses much needed! And scrummy Arran Aromatics perfume from dearest parents. Nice!
- Finished my contest entry for the I Heart Presents Instant Seduction Comp - you gotta be in it to win it (as they say)
- Re-reading some much loved books Fiona Harper actually and a new fabby Modern Heat by Susan Stephens (i love this lady's writing!)
- Got loads and loads of quality chocs - guess what I'm doing lately.
Oh and we have gales up here in the frozen north. Bad ones - nearly lost the buggy to a tornado this morning so won't be going out with baby without car in gales again. Hopefully by the morning we will still have a roof *we are the highest point for miles and can even see Edinburgh castle right over the River Forth from the end of the road in our village*. Scary winds are brewing.