Friday, February 01, 2008

Projects A-Go-Go

I've a lot of things to do right now.

A novella that's finished in draft and needs a really good hard polish. I'll post some info on it once it's done, dusted and causing me less grief (it is fun though - gg).

A non fiction piece that's been given a semi go-ahead and needs me to get stuck in soon.

And a manuscript half way through that needs dedicated time.



Help me grasp the nettles!



Eyes down for pic of new glasses...hmmm they're still growing on me.


5 comments:

Phillipa said...

Hi Jude. I like the specs. They make you look ultra intelligent. LOL.

What is your novella destined for?

Marcy said...

Love the glasses...ultra chic!
Yay on all the progress. I'm so jealous!

Marcy

Marcy said...

BTW, bub is soooo cute!!!

Judy Jarvie said...

LOL re ultra intelligent - that's powerful glasses!

Thanks Pip, Kate and Marcy.

Esme's very smiley right now and it's lovely. Her full face crack up laughs are magic. She's always been a baby that rarely cries - only she's going through separation anxiety and suddenly even just two inches near the cot and she turns Tazmanian Devil. She actually gave her Dad a black eye this morning (fist right in eye socket!) I'm off to buy Optrex for him now LOL.

Jessica Raymond said...

Ooh, I like! And Esme's looking gorgeous, too -- love the little rosy cheeks and bright eyes :)