Monday, April 14, 2008

Fabby Review

I'm delighted to say I received my first review of Taking The Leap today - and it's a lovely one.

"Taking the Leap is a great story. It addresses many issues that both women and men must deal with in order to maintain a healthy heart and soul. Some humor is peppered throughout the story, rounding out the smooth flowing plot to a complete, enjoyable read. I found Max to be worth swooning over and Anya a strong woman. They were a couple just meant to be. Take the time to stop and read this book. You will not be sorry you did."

Click here for the full review. Thank you Coffee Time Romance!

4 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

Fab review, Judy! Congrats :)

Marcy said...

Wow! Nice review. Congrats.

Phillipa said...

Jude

That's a great review - I really enjoyed TTL and I loved Max, in particular. P

Natalie Anderson said...

It is a fab review and rightly so cos its an awesome story.
Now where are you and what are you up to?????