Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged

Apologies to Jess who has book-tagged me ages ago. Anyway I’m currently reading a fabby book so I’m using it for my response…
1. Pick up the nearest book.2. Open it to page 123.3. Find the fifth sentence.4. Post the next three sentences.5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.Kathleen Korbel’s Dangerous Temptation has me utterly gripped so here are the relevant sentences:

Sorcha nodded. “And in all this time, why is it you are the last to know
that you can’t escape the truth in your music?”
“What truth?”


This is actually a pivotal sentence in the book because Fairy Princess Nuala has unwittingly displayed her deep love of a mortal to the whole Fairy Court through her harp playing and singing. It spells danger for the entire fairy realm.

This fabulous Silhouette Nocturne is set in a wonderful faerie world with an anthropologist hero who just has me sighing wistfully and a wonderful fairy heroine whose shoes I’m loving walking in! A much recommended read!Whoever else wants to do it – please go ahead and share your current great read!

1 comment:

Jessica Raymond said...

I have just finished reading Anthony Capella's THE WEDDING OFFICER, which is just about making me sigh with its loveliness. Highly recommended!