Sunday, August 03, 2008

Burn Baby Burn


Okay - if you haven't seen it already, there's a FANTASTIC contest on for all wannabe Mills and Boon Modern Heat writers. See it here - along with loads of gold dust snippets from the current mega stable of Heat authors.

So naturally, I've been doodling with a story first chapter. Enjoying the thrills and the ride.

But suddenly chapter one is done and BAM. There's a story burning in my brain. The rest of the story. And it wants me to spend some time teasing it and giving it a good old inquisition. And it shouldn't be doing this. I'm not ready to write it yet! It's not fair.

Anyway Tony isn't helping...eyes right. NCIS has a lot to answer for because suddenly Tony Dinozzo is featuring largely in my brain as the central character of The Book I Am Not Really Ready To Write Yet. He's lovely. Very inspiring too.

How inconsiderate of him to invade my brain. At not the best moment in time.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Very nice...can you continue resisting? You're stronger than me.