Saturday, September 06, 2008

Me and Dave...


Sorry I've been absent. I'm having some tricky times at home and I'm busy writing this Winter book. Anyhoo


On a lighter note - I was reading Julie Cohen's blog about her crazy obsession with certain kids' TV characters.


Thought I'd come out of the closet on mine - Dave aka Jason Lee from Alvin and the Chipmunks. You know, I genuinely love it when daughter insists we watch it. He's my fave hero inspiration of all time - cookie, nice, flawed around the edges but so darn yummy at heart you just want to call up Amazon and order him by courier delivery! Maybe I am super-strange fancying this guy - but it feels so good I can't help it. P.S. Don't google image him - you will get some seriously UNHERO worthy pics that will give you the shudders. But Alvin and the Chipmunks is well worth the WATCH! You may just fall for the hero yourself!

2 comments:

Julie Cohen said...

I actually think Jason Lee is really hot in My Name is Earl. I like the bedhead and the moustache. Maybe it's from growing up around so many rednecks.

Hugs to you and your little girl, too. I hope it gets easier.

Marcy said...

Hugs on the school woes, Jude. Don't worry. It WILL get easier.

Haven't seen AATC, but may just have to convince the kiddies that we need to rent it.

Marcy