Monday, December 15, 2008

Stop The Fat Lady Singing!


WELL...
What do you know? Just when I was proclaiming myself an LBD wannabe writer, pushing aside my Harlequin Mills and Boon dreams with a trembling lip. Something wonderful happened today.
I'VE WON A COMPETITION.
For critique and mentoring by the wonderful Mills and Boon Historical author - Michelle Styles who I am so very in awe of I'm having to pinch myself. I was the lucky name from the hat (makes me quite glad I've always missed out on all luck-related things---until now!)
To quote the Pointer Sisters. I'm so excited.
And it feels like I'm being thrown another chance to get on the Mills and Boon pony and try, try, try yet again! Yippeee.

4 comments:

Phillipa said...

Wow. What a Christmas pressie. Congrats Jude.
pxxx

Jessica Raymond said...

Hooray! What a lovely thing to happen right before Christmas. Setting you up really nicely for 2009. It'll be a great year! xx

Nell said...

Congratulations! That's fab news. Michelle is wonderful, you're a lucky girl.

Marcy said...

Congratulations again, Jude!