Friday, January 02, 2009

Excitement!

Two exciting things...

First up. We've booked our summer holiday cottage---yeyey! And it means I might be going to Penrith the weekend before (yahoo!) Complete joy.

Second. I'm totally rewriting the Winter Book. Yep you read it right. REWRITE. And yes, I am excited. I know, just call me crazy lady. So far the experience is kinda likably enticing. Starting with a blank screen is rather like a good purge, terrifying initally, but then liberating in the extreme.

2009 is the year for seizing it, yanking it and kissing it square on the chops. For now the crows can go peck elsewhere. Remind me I said this later...

jx

3 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Doing a happy snoopy dance alongside so you. It would be so cool if you can make it to Penrith.

Phillipa said...

Good luck with the rewrites Judy. I'm planning to come to Penrith too.

Judy Jarvie said...

Yey. I want to come even more now, would be great to see you both! Jx