Monday, March 09, 2009

Pointer Sisters Moment...

...because. Yes, I'm so excited.
This book is (jude whispers very softly)...working...going kinda good.
I'm so excited again. Cue more Pointer Sisters.
For many years I've been writing, loving it, feeling the love for doing it. All a bit hit and miss may I add.
And right now---this book---suddenly just feels right! Feels me.
Don't wanna jinx though.
So remember. This is all said in a big whisper.
With a large whispered THANKYOU to Michelle Styles, without whom lots of lights would still be switched firmly off in this writer's foggy wee mind.
jx Squee! Word Count 40,000!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hi Judy

I found your blog through a comment you left on Jackie Ashenden's blog.

Great that you've hit the lightbulb moment with your ms.

AND YOU LIVE IN FIFE. I LIVE IN FIFE. Can't believe how happy it makes me to find a near neighbour in blogland.

Great blog, by the way. And the photo of your wee one with the chocolate is just adorable (I have a similar one somewhere of my daughter at the same age).

:-)