Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Subbing Nerves

I'm about to sub...and am full of jitters.
I've never been this antsy before about sending a partial. And it's been two years since I last subbed, my comps slip was looking all rusty around the edges when I pulled it out of the folder the other night (where did that time go?) Maybe before the stakes weren't high enough---now I feel like I'm about to take a big trapeze leap and I'm not sure if there's a safety net below.

Cue biting of nails. Will I have any left by late summer, answer no!

6 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Blowing lucky dust your way!

Suzanne said...

Am sending positive thoughts.
X

Phillipa said...

Oh, Judy, sending you loads of good vibes...

Natalie Anderson said...

Go Jude!!!!! Congrats on getting it done and yay to you when you get it away - sooooooooooooo exciting! :)

Marcy said...

Go Jude!
Can't wait to give it a read (when I get some time to myself...)

Jessica Raymond said...

GOOD LUCK!! xx