Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting Psyched











Well, though the word count isn't getting on as much as I'd hoped. I am getting psyched to start a mammoth bichok session.

I've managed to rid some stinky albatross jobs from the cupboard and am nearly ready to get going on the WIP.

And boy can I not wait!

The good news...I've got the characters set. Ben and Mischa. And I'm liking...cute aren't they? What is it about a few pics that can make all the difference to getting some fire back in your belly? Enforced writing stops make me dig deeper into the photo and music files.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

V. v. cute, Judy. And just right...
x

Lacey Devlin said...

Gorgeous couple!

Jackie Ashenden said...

Judy, lucky you to get Michelle for a whole year! She's tough, but boy is my story a thousand times better. And she's very encouraging too.