Monday, June 01, 2009

Grunting Man

My hero is not happy.
He's particularly annoyed at me. Because he's currently grunting and toiling and I'm nowhere near ready to write chapter two and end his labours...
Picture a bare chested gorgeous hunk digging in a field and you have the start of the second chapter I need to write.
Blame the sunshine and two busy kidlets for lack of productivity.
Must do better.
Meanwhile the hero will just have to grunt away. Good luck to all my writing buddies who are toiling hard on their WIPS right now . Nice to feel I'm not alone. Chant the mantra with me. We Can Do It! jx

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Of course we can.

Hard work's good for a man...and we can all sit back and picture his muscular torso until you're ready to get started with chapter two.

Sigh.

:-)

Marcy said...

Oooh...nothing better than a hard-working man working up a good sweat! let him keep working. I'm enjoying the mental picture.

I got my contest entry in with one hour to spare last night...yippee! Finalists will be notified by the end of August. Good thing it will be summer and I'll be so busy I won't have time to think about it.

Hang in there, Jude!

Joanne Cleary said...

Bare chested and digging? I'd eave the WIP right there. But that's because I ike a man who knows how to get his hands dirty :-)