Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Men In Kilts...Because I'm Worth It












Tomorrow is a much-longed-for writing day (yey!) as my lovely *kitchen cleaning wizard* mother is looking after my littlest one.

Anyway...I'm at the research/inspiration craving point so I've been googling men in kilts. Best not to ask why but...I do have a hankering for a man in a skirt (perhaps because my dh is a Londoner who married me in a penguin suit). Note: not dressed up as a penguin, that would be silly/a bit worrying plus I'd have run at the altar. Penguin suit as in dress morning suit garb etc etc etc etc. I'll shut up now.

So...here's the hunky line up. Views on the most gorgeous greatly appreciated.
Here come the boys...My own favourite will naturally always remain Gerry Butler.
Line up info:
The Scotch Beef Advert Kilted Man (apologies to veggies)
Gerry Butler and Ewan MacGregor
Alan Rickman (for Suzanne)
David Tennant
Gerard Butler in LEATHER KILT

2 comments:

Jackie Ashenden said...

Ooooh, I LOVE the leather kilt!! :-)

Suzanne said...

Whey hey.

Love the lovely Alan Rickman (sigh).

x