Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh my!

I DID get a chance to write this weekend. Snatched and grabbed though it was.
The result 5,000 words has morphed into 12,000 words. I have direction!

However...the heroine has thrown something entirely surprising at me that I had no idea about. I really should send her to naughty corner. A surprise that was so shockingly sprung on me I actually sat staring miffed and outraged at the screen.

As yet I don't know if this revelation is a good move...or a bad one.

Onwards and upwards. Or down. As the case may be.

Signed-Confused Writer From Fife With A Revolting Heroine.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oooooh, I'm intrigued. Can't wait to read it.

And well done you on the word count.

xx

Phillipa said...

WEll done on the progress, Jude. p x

Marcy said...

Wow...you're a power house! WTG Jude!

I'm home today writing on my back deck with a cup of coffee and a sunny sky above me. Bliss. I know I won't come anywhere near 12,000 words, but its progress...and I'll take it in whatever form it comes.

Hugs

Joanne Cleary said...

Yay you Jude! Well done on the weekend word count. I wish I could report something so impressive :-)

Lacey Devlin said...

Wow what a fantastic weekend word count! I've got my fingers crossed that it turns out to be a good surprise :)

Jackie Ashenden said...

That's amazing. I'm envious! But man, I do hate it when those characters spring little surprises like that. Yep, send her to the naughty corner I say!