Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What A Difference A Day Makes

Moving on from yesterday...

So my heroine's a rebel...I can deal with her (I think). The nanny heroine was a maniac and I coped.

The sun is shining a la Cannes. My mind is working overtime.

And now joy of joys as I type my mother is cleaning my kitchen surfaces with a microfibre cloth. Untold wonders bejove.

Today I am mostly enjoying the up vibe by listening to Madonna's Give It To Me (as positive a mantra song as ever existed-particularly useful for fantasising that you're demanding a full read from the powers at be at Mills and Boon!)

Ciao baby.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like it's going really well, Judy.

:-)

Jackie Ashenden said...

Can I get her to come and do my kitchen too? :-)
My heroine's being a bit rebellious too. A little bit risky. But that's good because she's supposed to be. For once they're doing what they're told!

Lacey Devlin said...

I'm next in line after Jackie! ;)