Friday, July 31, 2009

Colour Me Happy...



Big SMILE!

I love it when I moan on blogger and lovely cyber super chums chime in and make me feel better (thanx Jax and Lacey-and Suzanne!)

I also love it when through weird kismet the issue then kinda sorts itself out.

Chapter One has (somehow and thanks to a bit of hard graft) turned from PANTS to PASSABLE. Result.

In addition...watching TV last night I happened upon the HERO. So no more need to dither...phew!

Imagine my jaw dropping as the 'hero that wasn't' suddenly no longer mattered a jot. THERE BEFORE ME WAS A HERO THAT REALLY TRULY IS!

Sometimes life is too strange. Onwards again we march.
P.S. He's young, he's hot. And he has the same surname as Suzanne. Sorted.

9 comments:

Marcy said...

Ooooh...yummy. What's this chap's name? I'd like to google more pics!

Glad the writing is picking up. Wish I had some more time--I think I'm going into withdrawl after my writing extravaganza 2 weeks ago. I hope to squeeze in some keyboard time this weekend. It's a long weekend in Canada (Civic holiday), so four days off...yay!!!

Hugs

Judy Jarvie said...

Yey Marcy, may your long weekend yield writing dividends.
The name is Steve Jones. He presents a fun UK TV quiz show. He's also from Wales so google away!

Jackie Ashenden said...

Nice, Judy. Isn't it great when a problem is solved? I've just had my husband solve one for me so I'm rapt!

Lacey Devlin said...

Oooo I like what a great way to start Saturday ;)

Susan Rix said...

Hi Judy, Good to hear that you're feeling better about your writing. :-) xx

Joanne Cleary said...

Oh he's very beautiful. I like him lots.

Thanks for posting him :-)

Suzanne said...

Love the lovely Steve...

:-)

Phillipa said...

he's yummy, Judy - what inspiration. Glad the writing is going well too. P xx

Lorraine said...

Hi Judy, what a treat for the eyes on a Monday morning! Glad the writing is progressing. Hope you had a nice time away :-)