Sunday, September 13, 2009

Curiouser and Curiouser...

I predict...I am going to hear soon about my partial with Mills and Boon. Can't tell you what the answer will be but somehow I predict it's going to happen. I will know in the very near future.

Of course the last time I made a blog prediction I said I thought I was going to have a baby boy. Which was totally WRONG. So going on past history don't believe a word I say. My 'feelings' are more flawed than finger on pulse!

But I do have this really strong, strange feeling. It's about to hit and for the last five months I've pretty much known it would be radio silence. So if my Mystic tendencies are right the waiting will soon be over. And I know I sound totally bonkers saying it! Perhaps howling at the moon next!? Talking to the goldfish has happened already.

jx

6 comments:

Phillipa said...

Oh er... sending massively good vibes your way, Judy. P x

Suzanne Jones said...

I'm from a long line of Welsh Witches and I feel your prediction is spot on... (and sometimes I'm so right about these things I scare myself).

Sending hugs and oodles of positive wishes - it's a brilliant sub and you're a terrific writer, you deserve good things.

XX

Marcy said...

Fingers crossed that you're right...and that it's good news.

ninaharrington said...

A lot of the Richmond team have squeezed in some last minute holiday in September, and will be back during the next 2 weeks - raring to go and DESPERATE to discover new top talent ...
my fingers and toes would be crossed but I need to write so I am sending you fairy dust good luck vibes instead.
:-) Nina.

ps. the word verification for this comment came up as ' SCRYGME'. I rather like that as an alternative to writer's angst or perhaps an adjective as in ' that scrygme submission I made all those scrygme months ago.'

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks Pip and Marcy.
Suzanne. I am liking your welsh witch roots...there's a short story there for sure.
Nina. Thanks for the dust. I predict my prediction may be PANTS. But a gal gotta hope!

Lacey Devlin said...

Well I have no powers of prediction but I'll follow you and your feeling lol Can't wait to hear!