Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Large Breathy Sigh...


Can you hear my BIG BREATHY sigh? A prelude to the contentment of knowing...I finally have some time to WRITE the Crazy Crofter. Excitement swells and quivers within at the thought.

It's no fun when you're repressing the inferno urge to write. It's been burning inside me like indigestion...erm maybe that wasn't the best metaphor...Anyhoo. Sadly there's no fizzy tablet that quashes it.

So finally crit is done. Crazy Nanny is confined to the attic (rather like Mr Rochester's wife). Shoo Nanny shoo! And I'm free...free...free to write like Jessica Fletcher's crazed clone. And indulge my new passion for a man called Ben with brawny biceps.

I love living in my mad writer's dream world. No-one tells me off for mad thoughts and crazy intense relationships with non existent people, even if I blog about it. And the packet of chocolate biscuits is my section break reward (look out hips and thighs!) But blissful even if calorifically unwise.

So while we're at it, let's post a picture of a rather lush Rupert just for the heck of it shall we?





4 comments:

Joanne Cleary said...

Oh I have the love for those arms :-) *sigh*

I like being a crazy writer person in my own world, helps me get through the day ;-)

Marcy said...

You're too fast! Slow down so I can catch up...

Just kidding. Write. Write like the wind!

Lorraine said...

Hooray :-) Look forward to hearing all about your crazy crofter. Hope you're making good progress...

Suzanne Jones said...

Nothing like living in a mad writer's world. Go, Judy - can't wait to read more about Ben.

Love, love, love the lovely Rupert. Sigh.

xx