Thursday, September 03, 2009

A Teeny Tiny Window

Well what do you know...
Right now time is v tight. The toddler is flexing her assertiveness muscles and avoiding the potty. Plus she is climbing out of the cot with all the agility of a mini gymnastics champ! Tonight we converted the cot into a bed. So I'm sure later will be fun while we chase her around the house like a crazed AWOL duckling!

Meanwhile my eldest is about to start swimming lessons and is constantly wearing a swim hat (well not quite constantly but nearly!) Plus I've crit to do and let's not even get started on the toy mania mess that is my living room...

But. Yesterday I snatched some time and what d'ya know? Suddenly a bare bones partial is born. Amazing what a stray hour and a half can achieve. I really, really need more time to nail this story! I'm wishing very very hard for TIME.

2 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

Ahh but think of all the fabulous exercise you'll be getting ;) Who needs sleep after all?

Suzanne Jones said...

Oh, well done you. They say that busy people achieve most - I'm still 'resting' after the trauma of sending off my rna sub, and am slightly jealous that you've managed another parial.

XX