Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Therapy For The Soul...


Lately stuff's been tricky (personal life glitches that will iron out but are still emotionally draining because I worry a lot). Plus I am NOT THINKING about the sub. No way. Plus lately I've done a bit of writing, progress!

So as reward and therapy for the soul tonight I have promised myself the following:

A scrummy bubble bath

Finish my current read (final two chapters, bliss)

Then I'm going to watch The Holiday (again).

I love The Holiday. And it's not for Cameron Diaz and Jude Law. I just love the Kate Winslet and Jack Black falling in love story. Dunno why. I just dig it.

I love Kate's cottage covered in snow. I love her wearing a jumper all the time because it's so freezing. I love her face when she arrives in LA. I also love her face when Rufus Sewell turns up. And I especially love the end when Jack and Kate are together. Big sigh!

So. Tonight is my Holiday splurge. Yum.


6 comments:

Marcy said...

Enjoy Jude. I haven't seen The Holiday. I'll have to add it to my To Be Seen list.

And hugs on the personal woes. Hope things are looking up soon.

Lacey Devlin said...

Ooo a bubble bath sounds good!

Have a great holiday splurge!

Suzanne Jones said...

Hugs, Judy.

And thanks for suggesting the holiday - I haven't seen it but it sounds like my kind of film.

XX

Joanne Cleary said...

Sounds wonderful, I hope it worked. My daughter loves that film but I haven't got around to watching it yet. Sounds like I should.

Jackie Ashenden said...

Sounds like a recipe for supreme R&R if you ask me. I like doing baths, a good book, and a warm fuzzy movie. Especially when I'm not thinking about a sub!

Hope you enjoyed your splurge.

Lorraine said...

I love The Holiday too, I re-watch it frequently. Isn't her cottage gorgeous?