Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cold And Snowflakes

We've had a couple of household setbacks.
A cold (me and now nearly gone) a keyboard drowned by daughter's drink (new one purchased).

So after this minor hiatus I'm pleased to announce that the WIP is making progress (more progress than Crazy Crofter that is temporarily being shelved in the bunker of despair). And I'm buzzing with ideas so I've decided to snowflake...

It's fun. It keeps the momentum going. It helps clarify and focus the mind. So I'm making pretty pictures. Enjoying a snowride before the draft begins...

3 comments:

ninaharrington said...

Best of luck with the snowflakes! And congrats on making progress despite the setbacks.
Happy writing! LOL

Lacey Devlin said...

I'm so glad you have a new keyboard! For a while there I was sure you were going to continue as is just for the challenge! :D

Suzanne Jones said...

Glad you're on the mend and the keyboard's sorted.

Got all excited when I saw the title of this post - thought you'd had a snowfall on your lovely hill (it's certainly cold enough).

XX