Saturday, November 14, 2009

Busy Week

This week has been unproductively busy. My wee girls have had a sickness bug (bah yuk itis!)
The only up side is that wee one, when ill, loves nothing better than to snuggle all day (which I secretly enjoy) while big one has taken great comfort in lounging around with her beloved Nintendo (cooking mama is her life's passion!) Unlike her mother who has an aversion for the real kind never mind virtual cooking under critical pressure.

One brick has been decanted from my stress handbag. I got a pass on my novella but with encouraging comments about the cute and publishable story that just needs to go elsewhere. So it ain't all bad.

So maybe when the bug has passes and my life has eased a tad it might be morphing into a brick again when I send it out there once more...oh the joys of brick carrying!

How are you all anyhow?

3 comments:

Caroline Storer said...

Hi Jude - hope you wee one is better! Sorry the novella got a pass - but there are a lot of other publishers out there who will love it! Take care. Caroline x

Lacey Devlin said...

Sorry about the novella. It's hard to find the right home for them but I have no doubt that you will! Remember to lift with your knees with all that brick carrying :D

Suzanne Jones said...

Hugs, Judy. And hope the wee ones get well soon.

XX