Monday, November 30, 2009

Crazy Crofter Returns

I am pleased to divulge that I've re-started Crazy Crofter again! Yey, he went into unworkable hermit hiding but he's back full force. Welcome back Crazy Crofter and now he's much more bad boy than billionaire big shot. Fabulously exciting to write.

The jury is still out, and will be out for a wee while on Crazy Nanny, so instead I'm taking solace with the bad boy's efforts to secure his bothy croft home. Nice to take the mind elsewhere and let it run free. Especially when that place happens to be amid the glens and heather of the highlands. Yum.

3 comments:

Jackie Ashenden said...

Sounds great, Judy! Nothing like a Scot...

Lacey Devlin said...

I second Jackie! Love the accent!

Joanne Cleary said...

Yay for the Crazy Crofter :-)

And good luck on finding a home for Crazy Nanny, I'm sure you'll have no trouble. One door closes and another one opens and all that.