Friday, December 18, 2009

E By Gum!

Xmas...busy busy...xmas!
Will it ever end? Answer no. Cos after today the kids are off!

So are you ready for it? Needless to say my tasks are done but writing progress is nada, grumph humph!

And just incase you haven't already seen it...check this brilliant MnB Pocket Reader out now! Snap em up while you can. It is INCREDIBLY cute! 350 books storage and music files too! Fabbo. (Happily I have a birthday in January so if I squeeze my eyes shut and add my presents together it's not so very indulgent. Honest guv! I have a very understanding husband. And a piggy bank...) That's my excuses and I'm sticking to 'em.

1 comment:

Suzanne Jones said...

I don't think anyone's getting much writing done just now. It's too cold for one thing. Just enjoy the festivities and we'll worry about the wip in the new year (never do today what you can put off until tomorrow).

XX