Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Gerry....Or Clive...?








Please help me pick ladeeez.





My hero Angus needs you!

















Should he be Gerry (Butler). Dirty good looks, hot eye to eye contact (and they're green!). Muscles galore. Wry grin a go go.
Or Clive. (Owen).




Clive is the chosen par amour of my best friend who will be named here 'Lovely'. Lovely has loved Clive for decades, yus decades!! That's dedication for ya. I have to admit he is kinda cute. Dark hair, nice eyes. Cheeky smile and great sombre mean and moody expressions. But can I really forsake Gerry for Clive??






So who is my badboy hell raiser rocker Angus?
Outsider Clive...or Gorgeous Gerry...?

Oooooooooh decisions!

6 comments:

Jackie Ashenden said...

Tough choice, Judy. I'm going with green eyes tho. My current hero has green eyes and I lurrrve him...

Suzanne Jones said...

Love Clive to pieces, but Gerry...(sigh)...I can really see him as a hellraising badboy...

XX

Lacey Devlin said...

Aww don't make me choose :P I'll have one Gorgeous Gerry please.

Joanne Cleary said...

Very difficult to choose, but I'd have to go with the king of the green eyes. *sigh* -- oh and my curren hero also has green eyes :-)

yum said...

Is it me or have you chosen some better ones of Gerard than Clive - bias? Gerard would definitely make a better crofter.

Caroline Storer said...

Gerry baby works for me. Clive is always a bit wooden in films I've watched. Take care. Caroline