Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just Call Me Superfan

Nina Harrington's second Mills and Boon Romance will soon hit the shelves...it's delicious! So well worth getting your order in soonish...I LOVED it. And here's some post-read ponderings...

For some years the word Kyle (isn't that a gorgeous name?) has held a special place in my heart…Kyle of Lochalsh of course. Hey, I’m a Scot who digs going north.

Only now there’s a gorgeous Kyle who’s stolen my heart away! Nina Harrington’s latest (second) novel with MnB Romance, Hired: Sassy Assistant brings a jaw-dropper hero called Kyle who’s rugged, exciting and very contemporary. He’s a medic, an adventurer and a man to simply swoon over. With a smile that makes you melt and a wonderfully unconventional style he’s hard to resist. Guy next door but with stellar hero credentials tucked away in his combat trousers’ back pockets.

Lulu is the perfect woman for him too. Mr Adventurer meets Ms Sassy in a fun and touching romantic ride to love. With poingnant and touching moments too - these two really deserve to be together.

So if you want a romance book that has you smiling from the first page and tripping over the pages wanting more, more, more THIS is it. Heart-warming and sassy; buy Nina’s book or regret that you missed a treat. C’mon Nina, write some more! Just for me!

4 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

Oooh, think I'm a little in love with Kyle just from reading your review. Must get copy asap.

XX

Lacey Devlin said...

An adventurous medic? I'm there :D

ninaharrington said...

Oh thank you Judy - and big hugs [sniff at your kind words]
I am SO pleased that you enjoyed 'Hired: Sassy Assistant' and since your wish is my command, book 3 will be out in May 2010 - so look out for 'Tipping the Waitress with Diamonds.'

PS> the word verification for this comment is 'hoter' - could this refer to my boy Kyle by any chance? LOL.

Judy Jarvie said...

You are very welcome, Nina. Roll on Book 3.