Saturday, February 13, 2010

Contentment

Just had to say I'm feeling so content.

I know. I sound like Charlotte Lucas in Pride and Prejudice talking about Mr Collins...
But truly. Life is good. My girls are wonderful. We've just spent three fab days of half term enjoying outselves together and FINALLY my nanny book is properly done. There were raggedy ends with it in my mind that needed tackling so every evening in the last couple of weeks, I've done it. It's finished, no more touching. Even the beginning is tweaked in the way I want it to be. I'm now content.

So what else can make a girl feel this way? Committing to a new book on the horizon...yes, that too.

And three more things.
Love, reading and chocolate. It's almost Valentines I have all three. Delicious.

jx

7 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

Great stuff...who could ask for more?

XX

Caroline Storer said...

I echo Suzanne - who could ask for anything more! Caroline x

Susan Rix said...

Ooh how lovely! Congrats on finishing your tweaking - you fancy tackling my revisions now?

Sue xx

Jackie Ashenden said...

That's great to hear, Judy! Happy Valentine's to you!

Joanne Coles said...

Ooh lovely three things for Valentine's Day. Lucky you!

Well done on your revisions and good luck getting into new story :-)

Michelle Styles said...

It is good that the Nanny book is finally done to your satisfaction.

Lacey Devlin said...

Congrats on finishing :)