Sunday, February 07, 2010

A Very Special Book

This weekend I've read a terrific book.

A One-Of-A-Kind Family by Holly Jacobs in Superromance. Fantastic.

I cried twice. And I'm a non-tear-shedding reader. By the end I was in full sob flow. Wow.

It's a very special book and it deals with a subject very close to my family's heart. Learning difficulties/special needs. It's nice to pick up a book that relates to an important part of your life and yet does it more than justice. She deals with a topic that really pushes buttons; when to push for more independence, when to pull back through fear of the hurts of the big bad world! As a mum with a special child in mainstream education I found it just brilliant and very thought provoking. Hearts were on the line at every chapter.

In my dreams I'd write a book like this. But Ms Jacobs has done a brilliant job. And if you need proof, read it too.

P.S. If you need extra incentive, click just to see the gorgeous cover! Liam is drop dead delicious. And his brother is wonderful too.
jx

3 comments:

Caroline Storer said...

Sounds a good one to get Judy. Thanks for the review! Glad you had a good weekend reading! Caroline x

Suzanne Jones said...

Definitely sounds like a good read, Judy. Will add to my Amazon basket.

XX

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲