Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally I Find My Hero


The Nanny book is now never ever ever ever ever going to be touched again (unless I ever get revisions, dream dream). My ducks are finally in a row in terms of being ready with a plan of action for subbing it. So it's consigned to the 'wannabe in waiting' file and now it's onwards and upwards with the writing.
So The Crazy Crofter book that has taken me an age to get my head around is now back centre stage. And it's funny but taking all that time away from it and mulling it has helped hugely. I suddenly see why I struggled, why I kept writing myself in circles - a lot of the elements weren't the right fit. And now I have better ingredients to work with.

One last indulgence on the nanny story. I happily happened upon an actor who fits the bill for Coffee King Niall Monroe, my Nanny book hero. Here he is...Noah Wyle (from the Librarian films). He's so perfect Niall it's uncanny. And finding him is the final part of putting Nanny to rest for a while.

So ladies, what do you reckon? Hot single dad in need of nanny attention?






















7 comments:

Marcy said...

I loved him as Carter on ER!!! Good choice!

Jackie Ashenden said...

Oh yeah, go Carter!

ninaharrington said...

I am already smitten by the hero in your book if you are modelling him on this actor!
Love it. :-)

Joanne Coles said...

Ah, Dr Carter :-)

Caroline Storer said...

Yummy yummy! Caroline x

Lacey Devlin said...

Woo Hoo Judy! You submit that baby!

Suzanne Jones said...

Aw, bless the lovely Noah Wyle.

XX