Thursday, March 04, 2010

Mini Bug

My wee one and I have some bugs going on. Touch wood the big kid doesn't have them yet.

No I don't mean headlice. I mean lethargy, fuggy head, temperature kind of buggy stuff.

So in the Judy Household this has meant:
A very cute toddler who just wants cuddles
A small voice lisping - "No feel well. I just want YOOOO!"
And no she doesn't want to go to Gym class because she went on strike halfway through this week. I knew just how she felt.
No writing for her Mummy
Lots of Peppa Pig
Overload of Barbie movies
Lots of drinks
Interupted sleep
Bleary eyes.

Normal service should resume soon.

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Hugs, Jude.
We've had lots of that this Winter too, so I feel your pain. I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Jackie Ashenden said...

Get well soon!

Lacey Devlin said...

Such a cutie! I hope you've managed to develop a passion for Barbie movies too :)

Judy Jarvie said...

Ended up at docs yday because her temps went worryingly high. It's a urinary tract infection. Happily today, post antibiotocs first dose, she seems much more herself! She was dancing again this morning. jx

Caroline Storer said...

Hope the little one is better! Caroline x

Marcy said...

Ahhh. Glad she's feeling better.