Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And The Result Is...

A full request on my Nanny book. Super nanny will soon be taking a trip to New York (wish I was too!)

I'm still buzzing. But pitching is a great experience. With a most lovely bunch of pitchers and hand holders. It's a pleasure to participate.

Must now go and lie down in a darkened room and find my composure (wherever that's gone!) grin jx

P.S. Still no internet. But it's a fairy dust day so who knows...
P.P.S. All pitchers got full requests, which is just perfect. And looking forward to seeing my pitch buddies again on the boards!

12 comments:

Marcy said...

Woo hoo! Major congrats, Jude!

Caroline Hartin said...

Excellent news Judy. So happy for you! Onwards and upwards I say. Caroline x p.s sent crit of Confetti Countdown via email.

Phillipa said...

Congrats, Judy!

Nell Dixon said...

Fab news!!!!

Jackie Ashenden said...

Congrats, Jude!! Crossing everything for you!

Romy said...

Congratulations and best wishes for Super Nanny!

Becca J. Heath said...

Congrats!
Was nice to 'meet' you at 2am my time. What a surreal experience!
=)

Lacey Devlin said...

Congratulations Judy! I'm so thrilled for you! Got the ol' fingers crossed.

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks guys!
So much adrenaline, but such a high afterwards. I thought I'd tied my fingers together they got so jiggly!But Gail was truly lovely.
My tummy's still knotted tho. Just call me antsy lady!
AND NOW MY BROADBAND IS BACK. A DAY LATE. BUT BACK.
DEEP JOY
jx

Susan Rix said...

That's fantastic news, Judy!!! Thrilled to bits & v excited for you.
Yay on the broadband too - everything's certainly looking up! :D
~ Sue ~ xx

Joanne Coles said...

Woo hoo on the full request! Super exciting. Also wonderful you have your internet back.

Suzanne Jones said...

FAB news. Well done.

XX